DBM Service Description And Terms
FloraHomes Global Consult Limited, Nigeria’s leading online Landed Property Verification and Real Estate Investment Company with the mission to prevent landed property loss by giving investors 100% Done-For-You Real Estate Services in terms of acquiring the property, documenting it, designing it, constructing it, and managing the property so that investors can connect more and live better. Our Design, Build and Manage service team include Real Estate Surveyor, Land surveyor, Builder, Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Architect, Interior Designer, Town Planner and artisans with years of experience.
We help individual and organization seeking quality and contemporary building construction either as a stand alone building or Estate, by helping in Investment advisory, planning, designing, documenting (building approval etc), building, finishing and managing the property based on excellent specifications as well as meeting all standards of government regularities.
Client has the option of either choosing from our existing uniquely designed models while with specific modification to meet desired class, or we can create another design for specific needs from scratch. Execution will be based on set budget and delivery time frame and client is assured a refund of any excess funds in our care.
- We produce a unique design and complete working drawings that effectively conforms with client desired specifications and ensures an optimum utilization of space.
- We ensure that all relevant approvals and documentations are obtained prior to commencement of site works to avoid any form of delay or embarrassment
- We ensure that the site is safe and conducive for work, supervision and inspection at all times.
- We ensure that all materials to be used are of high quality and are purchased at their best obtainable market prices.
- Just as a person will keep his excess funds when he goes to market, we ensure we return all excess funds too to our client since we’re paid for our services. A financial report of the project will be provided at the end of the project.
- As the work progresses, we ensure that client gets comprehensive progress report (for our client that are not available) or physical inspection for those available.
- After filling the service form, our team in charge will look through client’s budget versus proposed project description to know if it’s achievable or not.
- A call will be place through to the client for further discussion, advisory and clarification after which an invoice will be sent to the client’s email address upon mutual understanding.
- After we have agreed and concluded on a specific design, a bill for the project execution cost will be done. Reviews will be done with the client to make adjustments where necessary.
- To begin the project, client is required to pay a minimum initial payment of 50% of the total bill with the balance payable as agreed.
- A client manager is assigned to the client for easy update and direct communication 3 working days after confirmation of the 50% payment.
- After every payment, you need to fill the payment confirmation form. Click the link to access the form http://bit.ly/PayConfirm
- Please do not make any payment until you’ve received a call from us and until after our invoice is sent to you. Ensure you confirm the account details correlates with the one on this document.
- Client will benefit from our 6 months post-service delivery maintenance completely free of charge.
- The company will issue a 1 year warranty certificate to client on our deliverables.
- We ensure that execution of the project is done within an agreed specified period from the effective commencement date of the project.
- In case there’s any delay from our side that makes delivery to be after specified delivery date, we compensate client with a deduction of 2% off our professional charge. When the delay is caused by the client, we charge extra 2% of professional charge payable seeking.
Our professional charge is as shown in the table below;
|PROFESSIONAL CHARGE (% OF TOTAL COST)||PROJECTS WORTH|
|15%||N200m & Below|
|12.5%||N200m – N500m|
|10%||N500m & N1b|
|Negotiable||N1b and Above|
If you’re in diaspora and there could be a delay, please send us a personal message to know how to help.
Contact our support for questions and clarifications: DBM Line (WhatsApp) +2348094442019 and Mail is email@example.com
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: FloraHomes Global Consult Ltd.
Naira Account No: 0449454858
Dollar Account No: 0449454865